OLS is a global payment technology company with unmatched expertise enabling expansive payment ecosystems for retailers, healthcare providers, financial services providers, and others around the world. We provide the engine that drives all forms of payments commerce; delivering and enhancing the full range of capabilities our partners need, while simplifying and streamlining the entire process. We deliver integrated solutions to manage the simplest to the most complex payment transactions – efficiently and securely. With OLS, partners enjoy extraordinary speed to market, exceptional flexibility and modularity, and security that’s built in – not an afterthought. So, they can embrace expanded opportunities and enhance their revenues.
OLS is looking to expand its team with a Senior Software Engineer experienced in Java development and SQL databases. This position requires the ability to implement business requirements and design specifications into working product and also lead a team of developers on projects, providing mentoring and other development support.
Proven Experience in Java Development, SQL databases, enterprise level scalable, distributed and highly available environments and payment processing experience are key qualifiers.
- 7+ years experience in a Software Development Role
- Understanding of, and experience with, software development best practices.
- Strong ability with Java programming languages and design patterns including the following technologies:
- Java (Core + JPA/Hibernate).
- Experience with open source application frameworks.
- Strong experience with Databases: Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with open source object relational mapping tools (Hibernate ORM).
- Strong experience with Object Oriented Programming/Design principles including abstraction, inheritance, polymorphism and encapsulation.
- Experience developing using Agile practices (Scrum and TDD).
- Experience participating in the full lifecycle of projects, including effective use of version control, buildmanagement, unit testing, and issue tracking software (ex. Svn/Git, Ant/Maven/Gradle, YouTrack).
- Familiarity with PCI DSS and secure coding frameworks such as OWASP.
- Experience developing Web Services (ex. RESTful or SOAP) and strong experience utilizing XML and json.
- Technical background with good English-writing writing skills.
- Strong communication, collaboration and team-work skills.
- Self-starter who is resourceful and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- A person that takes pride and ownership in their work.
- Located in Dallas Fort-Worth Area.
- Ability to work during off-hours as required.
OLS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of InComm, a leading provider of cutting-edge prepaid products, services and transaction technologies to retailers, brands and consumers. InComm supports more than 400,000 points of distribution and helps retailers build prepaid card destinations, connects brands with new markets and gives consumers a simple, secure shopping experience.
For additional information regarding OLS, please visit www.olspayments.com.
For additional information regarding InComm, please visit www.incomm.com.
OLS/InComm is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race; color; religion; national origin; sex; sexual orientation; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability or handicap; citizenship status; service member status; or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.