Virtually eliminate the potential for fraud when accepting manufacturer distributed national coupons
Reduce national paper coupon risk with real-time authentication and no coupon mailing
OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW
Do you continue fighting with the same old, antiquated way of dealing with manufacturer distributed national coupons? Well, now there is an option that eliminates the need for a hardcopy coupon, the weeks long clearinghouse process and the risk of fraud by allowing for e-clearing of the coupon during the transaction.
LEVERAGE EXISTING TECH & NETWORKS
By leveraging the power of our Enhanced Payments Solution (EPS) and the reach of the InComm Payments retailer network, merchants can virtually eliminate the risk involved with accepting manufacturer’s distributed national coupons. And, getting started won’t over-burden your IT resources. Give your customers the ability to present coupons with their mobile device that are authenticated and cleared during the transaction…no need to collect coupons, mail them to a clearinghouse and hope that they are all authentic! With nothing to lose but the risk of fraud, contact us today to see how easy it is to get started!
- Why Leading Merchants Choose OLS Payments: Increased Functionality and Simplified Connectivity
- What Restaurants Need to Know About Online Order Settlement
- The Importance of Vaulting and Tokenization for Omnichannel Retailers
- Andy Orrock shares his QR Code expertise in Hospitality Technology Magazine article
- What to Consider When Implementing QR Code Payments
OLS Payments Corporate Office
7920 Belt Line Road, Suite 1150
Dallas, TX 75254
866.237.4900 toll free