OLS is a global payment technology company with unmatched expertise enabling expansive payment ecosystems for retailers, healthcare providers, financial services providers, and others around the world. We provide the engine that drives all forms of payments commerce; delivering and enhancing the full range of capabilities our partners need, while simplifying and streamlining the entire process. We deliver integrated solutions to manage the simplest to the most complex payment transactions – efficiently and securely. With OLS, partners enjoy extraordinary speed to market, exceptional flexibility and modularity, and security that’s built in – not an afterthought. So, they can embrace expanded opportunities and enhance their revenues.
About This Opportunity
OLS Network Management Center employee is to mitigate the risk of an outage caused by abnormal incidents or events, either by preventing the incident or isolating the incident to keep it from spreading and impacting other systems. OLS is looking for an additional NOC Analyst resource to monitor the additional Tier 1 customers and associated workload being added into its network systems.
Hours for this position:
Thursday 2pm – 12midnight or 9pm – 7am (10 hours total)
Friday 2pm – 12midnight or 9pm – 7am (10 hours total)
Saturday 2pm – 12midnight or 9pm – 7am (10 hours total)
Sunday 2pm – 12midnight or 9pm – 7am (10 hours total)
Day-to-Day Monitoring, Incident & Event (Alarm) Management
- Use all monitoring tools to monitor the availability and performance of critical applications, systems, and networks.
- Understand all alarms by Customer platform (solution) and the actions required to mitigate the events.
- Perform all daily network log reviews and system health checks.
- Perform all incident management and internal / Customer notification activities.
Level 1 Technical Support
- Provide level 1 problem-diagnosis and documentation of problems (trouble-tickets).
- Provide Level 1 problem resolution of system, network, and application issues.
- Escalate problems to Level 2 technical support team, as necessary.
IT Service Management
- Drive and coordinate IT service desk requests with technical teams, project teams, and customers.
- Monitor ticket systems to ensure service levels are met.
- Follow up to ensure customer requests are being satisfactorily met.
Change & Release Management
- Support weekly change window maintenance activities and monthly patching activities to ensure that IT Operations requirements are met.
- Participate weekly in the Software Release deployment process to ensure success.
- 3 – 5 years in a Network Operations Center environment
- MCSA / CCENT or CCNA desired, but not required.
- Must be located at OLS headquarters in the Dallas, TX area
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays
- Must have a technical background, Window server and/or networking experience is highly desired
- Knowledge of ITIL Foundations
- Experience in the payment industry is a plus, though not a requirement
- A self-starter and learner who can thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Very strong communication skills, both verbal and written are essential
OLS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of InComm, a leading provider of cutting-edge prepaid products, services and transaction technologies to retailers, brands and consumers. InComm supports more than 400,000 points of distribution and helps retailers build prepaid card destinations, connects brands with new markets and gives consumers a simple, secure shopping experience.
For additional information regarding OLS, please visit www.olspayments.com.
For additional information regarding InComm, please visit www.incomm.com.
OLS/InComm is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race; color; religion; national origin; sex; sexual orientation; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability or handicap; citizenship status; service member status; or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.