About Andy Orrock
For more than 30 years, Andy Orrock has created and been chief operator for innovative enterprise-class payment systems for Fortune 500 retailers. As COO, Andy oversees the strategic direction, development and operation of the processing systems that OLS provides. He’s been chief architect of a number of OLS services holding a patent for a bridge service designed to maximize uptime for retailers. Prior to OLS, Andy held positions at Tosco and S2 Systems.
A Boston native, Andy and his wife have called Dallas home now for more than 30 years. He is a fan of print media and still reads 3 printed versions of newspapers every morning.
- Top Payments Industry Trends of 2021, So Far
- Why Leading Merchants Choose OLS Payments: Enhanced Security, Cost Savings and Flexibility
- Why Leading Merchants Choose OLS Payments: Increased Functionality and Simplified Connectivity
- What Restaurants Need to Know About Online Order Settlement
- The Importance of Vaulting and Tokenization for Omnichannel Retailers
OLS Payments Corporate Office
7920 Belt Line Road, Suite 1150
Dallas, TX 75254
866.237.4900 toll free