About Andy Orrock
For more than 30 years, Andy Orrock has created and been chief operator for innovative enterprise-class payment systems for Fortune 500 retailers. As COO, Andy oversees the strategic direction, development and operation of the processing systems that OLS provides. He’s been chief architect of a number of OLS services holding a patent for a bridge service designed to maximize uptime for retailers. Prior to OLS, Andy held positions at Tosco and S2 Systems.
A Boston native, Andy and his wife have called Dallas home now for more than 30 years. He is a fan of print media and still reads 3 printed versions of newspapers every morning.
- Improving the Holiday Returns Process With Transaction-Based Payments Tokenization
- Looking Ahead: 2022 Predictions for the Payments Industry
- Andy Orrock Shares 5 Retailer Payments Trends for 2022
- Your 2021 “Turkey Five” Payments Prep Recipe
- Andy’s thoughts on Omnichannel Payments Published at Hospitality Technology
OLS Payments Corporate Office
7920 Belt Line Road, Suite 1150
Dallas, TX 75254
866.237.4900 toll free